Author Topic: 2024 Arizona Mule Deer Org Crappie Tournament  (Read 1100 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
2024 Arizona Mule Deer Org Crappie Tournament
« on: April 05, 2023, 10:58 AM »
From Cameron Gilliam (Crappie whisperer):

The 2024 Arizona mule deer organization annual crappie tournament will be on April 13th 2024 at Alamo lake we have the group area reserved for the 6th-14th.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: 2024 Arizona Mule Deer Org Crappie Tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 06:53 AM »
From Cameron:
> Ok guys let’s talk alittle about the mule deer tournament on april 13th.  The night before the tournament which will be Friday the 12th. We will be doing a pig roast. I am asking everybody that plans on attending. Please bring a side dish dessert drinks so we have enough for everyone Saturday the day of the tournament we would be doing the fish fry just like we always do, and also please bring side dishes for the fish fry myself and the other guys that put this on would really appreciate it. We will be in the group area we have it for the whole week when you pull into the group are you gonna go right over to the little part that’s where we will be at Mr. Terry Herndon will be bringing firewood if you would like to bring extra firewood for us to make sure we have enough that would be great. Also, it will be $75 per person entry $25 big fish and also $25 goon fish. There will also be a $25 pot for smallest Croppie so if you get into all categories it will be a total of $150… You can have as many people on your boat as approved for your boat. Everyone on the boat has to be in the same categories.  it’s going to be a blast. It is family oriented. Please bring your families if they would like to attend wife girlfriend, mom dad sister‘s kids, whatever they are all welcome. Also, anyone is able to fish this tournament. If you have any questions please reach out to myself and if you plan on bringing anything to help out with the potluck dinners please comment on this post what you will be bringing and what day you will be there you will be responsible to pay the $15 a night for camping….   And to add a note if you have a fish fryer and would like to help cook this year please let me know.

Please make your replies on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/169460015028474/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=777371130904023

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal