Author Topic: Bartlett lake yellow cliffs ramp dock is out of water  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Bartlett lake yellow cliffs ramp dock is out of water
« on: September 14, 2023, 06:23 PM »
If you fish Bartlett the yellow cliffs ramps dock is pulled up out of the water during the big storm a couple days ago the wind was bad enough it broke the cable the dock is tied to. Very little area to beach a boat if you use that ramp especially if your solo with the waves at times going into that cove. It will be most likely 2 weeks before crews can fix the cable and get the dock back in the water
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett lake yellow cliffs ramp dock is out of water
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 01:48 PM »
The dock at yellow cliffs ramp has been repaired and is back in the water again
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 06:28 AM »
The dock at yellow cliffs ramp has been repaired and is back in the water again
Thanks Bruce.  Have you done any fishing there or heard any reports?  I heard on the Monday live feed "it's on fire" but I don't know if that was one person weeks ago or recent and for real.  Water level at 57% I think means past the buoys island area is too shallow, Alder cove Christmas trees not deep enough, etc.?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 05:11 AM »
Only right after SRP dumped a bunch a water into Bartlett and it was muddy up lake and it was slow

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal