Author Topic: AZCA December 2023 Meeting at Bartlett Lake  (Read 1417 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA December 2023 Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« on: October 08, 2023, 12:21 PM »
The December 2023 meeting will be held at Bartlett Lake on Saturday, December 16th, immediately following the announcement of winners and tournament results for the National Crappie League (NCL) Arizona trail tournament. Stay tuned to this website for more details as the date gets closer.

If you are new to this website or the Arizona Crappie Association and are interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA December 2023 Meeting at Bartlett Lake
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 07:33 AM »
Who thinks they may attend this meeting?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 04:42 PM »
SRP is going to dump water out of horseshoe lake the 12th thru the 15th 2000cfs they say lake will come up at least 5+'
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 09:32 AM »

What time will the meeting start are you guessing?

Offline abow

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 01:04 PM »
I'm a season into crappie fishing and new to the group here. Unfortunately I have a cow elk tag at the same time as this, but am looking forward to making the next one!

- Adam

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 09:38 PM »

What time will the meeting start are you guessing?
Likely in the 3:30-4pm time range, after the weighin and NCL tournament winners are announced.  I am not sure I'll be able to make it again.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 09:39 PM »
I'm a season into crappie fishing and new to the group here. Unfortunately I have a cow elk tag at the same time as this, but am looking forward to making the next one!

- Adam
Adam no problem we have a lot of hunters in the group.  Hope to see you at the next meeting in January (TBD location and date).

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2023, 06:22 AM »
Also, some AZCA members and NCL fishermen camping in SB cove.  From Cameron at NCL:
> Good morning everyone as my other post said we will be camping at SB Cove Friday night the 15th for our tournament on the 16th. We will be launching from yellow cliffs boat ramp. We will start registration at 5 AM till 6 AM. I can’t wait to see everybody there.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2023, 04:57 PM »
I won't be able to make the December meeting at Bartlett -- sadly I haven't been fishing in months.  But I'll be back out there by end of year.  I've asked Cameron to put up January meeting date/location for a vote.  The meeting will be somewhat informal except main goal to get January meeting voted on.

My suggestion would either be (1) Sat Jan 20th at Bartlett Lake same day as NCL tournament or (2) Sat Jan 13 at Alamo Lake (going to post about that weekend lake fishing and Wayside fun with live music I think in a different thread).

I believe Dave and Larry will be there on Saturday as well as many other AZCA NCL members shown here: http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/page,ncl2023.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 03:05 PM by OneBlade »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal