Author Topic: SRP to do 3 different releases from Horseshoe into Bartlett  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
 :o Was looking at the SRP water sight and they announced they are doing the 2000cfs releases from Horsehoe three times in the next few weeks they say the lake should come up 5' each time and I am sure will make the upper lake quite muddy for a while and confuse the crappie :dontknow:

Oct 23rd 8am thru Oct. 26 3pm
Oct. 30th thru  Nov. 2nd
Nov. 6h thru Nov. 9th
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: SRP to do 3 different releases from Horseshoe into Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 01:11 PM »
Our December meeting is there (16th) so hopefully it's all cleared up by then.  I'd like to get out there in the next couple weeks I guess.

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 02:39 PM »
Matt, I'm thinking of heading up next Sat or Sun.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 07:12 PM »
Anyone know if Yellow Cliffs Ramp open or closed?

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 02:56 PM »
TNF says they close it at 1757 right now it is at 1758 :dontknow: that is awful close to closure so I would not count on it being open, normally they are pretty good about putting a sign up at the turn off saying the ramp is closed you might even call TNF office on Bartlett lake road?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 03:05 PM »
SRP has changed their schedule and days for water releases from horseshoe lake

Was looking at the daily water report from SRP and they have changed their plans (at least for today)
Instead of 3 releases over the next couple weeks at this point they are doing 1 release starting Oct. 23rd and stopping it Nov. 2nd they say Bartlett should come up at least 12+'

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 04:59 PM »
Thanks Bruce, I'll just launch main ramp and go from there. Minows chillin in the garage already...figured last chance for likely another month so going to take advantage of it.

Tom

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal