Author Topic: AZCA February 2024 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake  (Read 898 times)

Online OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
AZCA February 2024 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« on: January 17, 2024, 06:33 AM »
The February 2024 meeting will be held at Roosevelt Lake on Saturday, February 24th, immediately following the announcement of winners and tournament results for the National Crappie League (NCL) Arizona trail tournament. Stay tuned to this website for more details as the date gets closer as I'm sure a few of us will be camping that weekend.

If you are new to this website or the Arizona Crappie Association and are interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

Online OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: AZCA February 2024 Meeting at Roosevelt Lake
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 04:36 PM »
The NCL tournament weighin will be at the Coyote loop campground at Windy Hill where a few members are staying. I'm not sure which campsite but the loop is small enough just drive around that loop and we should be there to hold the AZCA meeting after the NCL tournament results are announced.

Offline abow

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 09:29 AM »
I will try to make it out to the meeting.
Any idea around what time for the weigh-in/meeting?

- Adam

Online OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 09:38 AM »

- Adam
I think NCL tournament ends at 3pm but then they do weighin and announcement of winners.  I would say 3:15-3:45 will be weighin and meeting in there.  If you can't find anyone I have a Lance truck camper on Chevy truck with Alumacraft Tournament sport boat.

Offline abow

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 09:43 AM »

- Adam
I think NCL tournament ends at 3pm but then they do weighin and announcement of winners.  I would say 3:15-3:45 will be weighin and meeting in there.  If you can't find anyone I have a Lance truck camper on Chevy truck with Alumacraft Tournament sport boat.

Cheers!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal