Author Topic: Alamo Lake Feb 16-18 Crappies, Camping, Burgers, and Live Music  (Read 1647 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
A few Arizona Crappie Association (AZCA) folks are headed to Alamo Lake February 16-18 to catch some crappie, camping, plus on Saturday head to Wayside Resort for some burgers and live music (Tex-Az Troubadours https://www.facebook.com/TexAzTroubadours).  Details are being worked out as to where to camp and what days people are heading up.  I'm not sure I can make this event as I am oncall at work that weekend. However, campsite info will be posted here once booked.

Book your campsite here: https://azstateparks.com/reserve/#alamo-lake/camping

If you are new to this website or the Arizona Crappie Association, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads. Note that there won't be an AZCA meeting at this event, but there will be on February 24th at Roosevelt Lake, see http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,5055.0.html.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Alamo Lake Feb 16-18 Crappies, Camping, Burgers, and Live Music
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 07:37 AM »
Dave (sparkchaser) and wife at D7

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 07:51 AM »
Larry (cousinlll) in D8 Thur-Sun, Tommy (FishMan) in D9 Thur-Sun, and Scott (TweakJr) in D6 Fri-Sun.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 09:29 PM »
And Tom Menrats will be in D5.

Offline JeffR

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 07:14 AM »
New to AZ from Ohio —- will be joining ACA — have not fished for crappie here — are non-members allowed to join this event — have never been to Alamo — Thk you appreciate it.  Jeff Rankin

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 08:08 AM »
New to AZ from Ohio —- will be joining ACA — have not fished for crappie here — are non-members allowed to join this event — have never been to Alamo — Thk you appreciate it.  Jeff Rankin
Yes!  If you're camping, suggest reserving a site in the D loop near the rest of the crew and be sure and introduce yourself when you are there. I don't think I'll be able to make it unfortunately, but someone there will be able to give you scoop on the AZCA, crappie fishing in AZ, etc.  We weren't planning on holding a meeting but a few officers will be there maybe can hold an impromptu one in case you want to get voted in, join the AZCA, etc.

Offline JeffR

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 03:35 PM »
Great Thk you very much !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal