Author Topic: Bartlett 4/16  (Read 2497 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Bartlett 4/16
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:56 AM »
Launched at SB Ramp, tons of people loading and unloading in a very small cove. Wasn't too much fun. Also found out that since my last time out at SCF, the strap holding the bow of my boat down had snapped. That kinda scared me since I drive a little crazy on Bartlett Damn Rd. for someone towing a boat. Have to borrow my mom's sewing machine and fix it now. haha  Anyway, went straight back to the river and started fishing just past the submerged island that is no longer submerged because the lake is so damn low!!!! Brother caught the first one just past ship rock, hadn't been more than a half hour so I got excited... but curiosity got the best of me and I decided to continue trolling away from there because I wanted to see what everything looked like now that it was out of water and didn't catch anything else. Fished from 10-3:30.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett 4/16
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 02:15 PM »
I had the same thing happen to me a while back West Marine had different length straps pretty cheap so I took the old one off and just cranked the new strap on, (plus I don't know how to use a sewing machine) would probably stitch my hand to the damn thing!!!!!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal