Author Topic: SRP started the water switch/bartlett dock main ramp out of water  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
SRP has started the switch over to the salt side for water so bartlett should stabilize soon I hope

lake is reallllllllllll low, but main ramp is useable but the dock is hung up on the rocks so there is only like 6' in the water, not enough to tie up a boat so if you are solo you will need to beach your boat to go up and park your vehicle and if it is busy only a couple spots to safely beach the boat
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
disregard on the dock out of water, emailed Ron at g and f and he went out and fixed it today so the dock is completely in the water now
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
They should have you on the Payroll there Bruce!!!! :)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
no, just learned through the years who to bitch to :lol_hitting:

haven't figured out how to get SRP to listen to fishermen :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal