Author Topic: Yellow Clifts ramp closure  (Read 2565 times)

Offline gonfishin

Yellow Clifts ramp closure
« on: May 18, 2011, 10:28 AM »
TNF says the lake has 13 vertical feet of water at the end of the ramp - not enough to open the ramp (they must be expecting the Queen Mary). Horseshoe is empty and the valley water use is coming from the Salt. Since Bartlett will only go down (assuming no rain) does this mean we can forget about launching at Yellow Clifts for the rest of the summer? Seems to me they didn't close it 'til the water got down to 4 - 5 feet at the end of the ramp. Anyone been up there to verify the closure?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Yellow Clifts ramp closure
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 05:00 PM »
game and fish is meeting with TNF to discuss the SB cove ramp, apparently there is something going on other than water level? as soon as I hear something I will post, thinking maybe they are going to re-seal the parking lots like they did the main ramp last year? Bartlett should stay stable till this fall or rise slightly till october when SRP switches back to the verde side then bartlett could be in trouble?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:05 PM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal