Author Topic: Bartlett Lake -water level  (Read 6486 times)

Offline The Desert Rat

Bartlett Lake -water level
« on: October 11, 2011, 06:26 PM »
FYI---Google earth was updated on 6/24/2011 and shows Bartlett at  low level--the lake is now at 48%--- I am not certain , but I believe in the June time frame, google earth did the image when the lake was around 55%????? Interesting imaging--

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett Lake -water level
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:08 AM »
ya google has updated most of their maps state wide they are much improved as far as zooming in and seeing detail makes it nice.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline AZfisherdude

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:56 PM »
So is it still possible to launch from the shore at Yellow Cliffs area? Thinking about maybe going at the end of the weekend

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 05:17 AM »
yes people are launching in SB cove area unless the idiots launch then block the area so you can't :wtf:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 06:50 AM »
SB Cove is the ideal launch area. There is about a 200 yard area , if not blocked, that is deep enough to launch--
Campin-Nana and I will be there on 10/20 , for the week end--look for a Glastron Deck Boat, Grey F-250 with BIG winch on the front---stop in for a Beer--

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 08:18 AM »
I hope to hit Bartlett tomorrow, probably afternoon.

Offline AZfisherdude

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 01:03 PM »
I hope to hit Bartlett tomorrow, probably afternoon.
How did it go? Did you get a chance to get on some fish? I'll be out trolling around tomorrow and maybe throwing some lights out tomorrow night.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 05:18 PM »
don't think Bill went

Offline AZfisherdude

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 11:20 PM »
Well if any of you guys are out there tomorrow say "Hi". I'll be in a 14' red Lund tiller trying to whack some bass and crappie.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal