Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 4866 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Merry Christmas
« on: December 22, 2011, 06:56 AM »
Just wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Years. Hope this message finds everyone healthy, happy, surrounded by loved ones and blessed.

Our club has such a great & caring group of anglers. One of my blessings is being a part of this club and being able to call you all friends. Heres to safe outings on the water, smooth running boat motors, tight lines, sharp fillet knives, packed freezers, and all my friends @ AZCA may your holiday season be everything you dreamed and more. :headbang:

Piscolli

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 04:35 PM »
Thank you Mark and back to ya brother. I feel the same way about the AZCA and all of our incredible members. For those of you that haven't joined you should come to one of our open meetings and check us out.

Me, Jay and Repo (Team Cream Puff) want to wish everyone on azcrappie a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 08:07 PM »
Well said Mark. +1

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 09:34 PM »
Ditto O T R.  Hope everyone here is kept safe and sound during this blessed season.  Merry Christmas and more.

Steve.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 06:14 AM »
ba humbug
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 07:49 AM »
ba humbug

We would expect nothing less form you Bruce.

Piscolli

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 09:29 AM »

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 11:07 AM »
actually this time of year is great especially driving in the evening/night, I think every idiot born is out driving around and crashing etc.

traffic has been insane
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 12:31 PM »
+2

Offline freshwater

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 04:15 PM »
May all Crappies be monsters and may all have a blessed Christmas and a Happy fishing Year
Lois & Freshwater  See ya in three weeks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal