Author Topic: Hoping this is the start of another great season  (Read 8988 times)

Offline azbohunter

Re: Hoping this is the start of another great season
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 09:53 AM »
I'm thinking I'm still going to give it a try on Thursday, just for a day trip.
Unless things really get much worse.
Tritoon, sorry to see that this might put a damper on your plans, hopefully it will still work out for you, if so, I'll see you there.
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 10:06 AM »
I'm thinking I'm still going to give it a try on Thursday, just for a day trip.
Unless things really get much worse.
Tritoon, sorry to see that this might put a damper on your plans, hopefully it will still work out for you, if so, I'll see you there.
I did chicken out, and changed my reservation to Monday. I will be there all next week until Friday, unless it is fantastic then I will hang in for a while.
You go get em, hope you show me to be a coward and do well.
GOD BLESS

wadefisherman

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 02:07 PM »
If the lake gets muddy fishing will be pretty tough.

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM »
If the lake gets muddy fishing will be pretty tough.

Yep...just have to go see :-[
I'll post my finding from the lake if I can with the cell phone!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 03:59 PM »

Interesting link I found for Alamo Lake. Flow rates for Sandy River and Santa Maria.
Maybe someone who know more than me can interpret, quite a lot of water in around 2PM but it is already receding.

That link didn't go anywhere, should have checked it better. Sorry, will repost with a new link.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:58 PM by azbohunter »

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 04:14 PM »
I was unable to open the link, but it should be very informative for the area. The best info will be eyewitness. I hope you find it beautiful and full of hungry fish.
GOD BLESS

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 05:58 PM »
I was unable to open the link, but it should be very informative for the area. The best info will be eyewitness. I hope you find it beautiful and full of hungry fish.

This works, shows flow in the rivers and lake level in real time.
http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=fgz&view=0,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:03 PM by azbohunter »

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 07:24 PM »

This works, shows flow in the rivers and lake level in real time.
http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=fgz&view=0,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
Now that one works for me. That is pretty cool. It shows the Bill Williams River has come up about two feet since yesterday, that is comparing the readings from yesterday.  Great info. Thanks for posting it.
GOD BLESS

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 05:18 AM »
looks like lake came up about 8+" yesterday, the problem with the river flows in the Sana Maria and Big Sandy is that area is real sandy etc. there will be big flows in both rivers and burro creek for a day or so and the water never reaches the lake it takes high flows for several days for the water to reach alamo.

I think delaying till Monday will be a good move they are talking more rain today state wide.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 09:17 AM »

I think delaying till Monday will be a good move they are talking more rain today state wide.
[/quote]It hurts to wait but the boss feels better about it so that makes me feel better too.
I will just have to let azbowhunter do a scouting mission for me. Sure hope he makes me look like a wimp.
GOD BLESS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal