Author Topic: Rosey 6/15  (Read 3310 times)

Offline TRITOON

Rosey 6/15
« on: June 14, 2011, 06:21 PM »
Can't stand it any longer not hearing any reports so we have to go up and check it out for ourselves. Headed out at 2:30 in the morning and will fish until either the sun or the wind runs us off the water. Hope to have some good news to report.
GOD BLESS

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Rosey 6/15
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 11:54 AM »
Yeah, we're not getting that many reports back on how people's trips are going.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 03:23 PM »
Yeah, we're not getting that many reports back on how people's trips are going.
I understand why there are no reports coming back. We launched at Schoolhouse at 4:15 and fished the brush on the North side with the only bites coming from bait stealing gills. Moved up the river and managed one rat bass. We fished everything between the river and Y Cove with only another dink bass to show for the efforts. Beautiful day on the water but not much action. Off the water by 11 and headed home with our tails tucked between our legs.   That great big headlight in the sky last night could have had something to do with the lack of action, will pick a different moon phase to fish next time. Oh well we still got out and it was a great day.
GOD BLESS

Offline sandman

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 03:39 PM »
Thanks for the report.

Any size to the gills? :)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 05:35 PM »
ever since they increased the dam height and water level roosevelt has been a mystery lake?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 06:43 PM »
I trolled the gill around for a while hoping a crappie would come swallow the little bugger up, it would have been easier to get it off the hook that way.
GOD BLESS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal