Author Topic: Fish finder installer  (Read 3556 times)

Offline bunhead

Fish finder installer
« on: March 17, 2015, 01:46 PM »
Can anyone recommend an installer to mount a new Hummingbird on my boat?  I can buy the graph from the installer if that matters.  I currently have Hummingbirds so it should be simple.  I'd do it myself but there's no power to the front graph and that puts it beyond my meager skills.  Bass Pro is out by the way. 3 week wait for service there. Thanks!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: Fish finder installer
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 03:23 PM »
Call Ryan at 623-399-0877.  He posts a lot on AZbasszone screen name "The Rig" and does custom installs on vehicle and boat 12v electronics.  Many Zoners have had him do graph installs.  He installed my vehicle remote starter - good guy!

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 05:06 PM »
I agree with cousin. I have known Ryan now for 6 or 7 years and he does good work. He did my remote start in my 07 chevy. We actually were just out fishing the local ponds on Sunday night (Night Ninjas). We also used to work together at AzTruckPros where I currently work. Call him quick cause and set an appointment cause he has been real busy lately. Tell him Robert told me to contact you and he will take care of you.

Offline bunhead

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 04:31 PM »
Thanks so much for referring Ryan.  He got my graphs working, installed new live well and bilge pumps and got the lights on my trailer working.  He did a great job and charged a fair price.  I couldn't be happier.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal